College of Iowa Nursing COVID-19 Updates for Students, Faculty and Staff
The College of Nursing follows the University of Iowa general guidelines.
In addition, the College of Nursing provides the following guidelines for research and teaching in the college:
- CON COVID Guidelines for CON Research Spaces (last updated 06/22/2020)
- CON COVID General Guidelines for Research Ramp Up (last updated 06/22/2020)
- CON Research Ramp Up Survey
Teaching and Learning Updates
The university plans to resume face-to-face instruction this fall. Additional updates will be posted soon.
- Engagement in Learning (ICON - HawkID sign-in required): Resources for teaching classes synchronously and asynchronously (Faculty)
- Keep Teaching Iowa: Resources for teaching (Faculty)
- Keep Learning Iowa: Resources for learning (Students)